Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Sketchbook Project

"It's like a concert tour, but with sketchbooks." I love how inspired The Sketchbook Project (www.arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject) has made me feel. Encouraging anyone around the world to create a themed sketchbook that will enter into a permanent collection at The Brooklyn Art Library, where they will be available for viewing by the public. 

Not sure I will hit that particular deadline, but, in a world of technology and computers, it has reminded me of how much importance my art tutors used to place on keeping a sketchbook on you at all times and building up a picture diary. Something, sadly, that I am very guilty of neglecting! So here goes... back to the drawing board (literally) and a brand new book to fill with my ideas!

So my book has a title... so now what...?

My doodlings

No comments:

Post a Comment